Choose A Simple Intranet Software.
Source Intranet Software is a pre-coded company intranet so you can give the IT Team a break. Internal Communicators, HR, and Marketers can easily set up Source to act as your organization's 'single source of truth' and empower your employees with knowledge, trust and transparancy.
Get in the driver's seat and take control of your internal communications. With Drive internal communications services, your work becomes more strategic, analytical, and aligned with your organization's objectives.
. Build an internal communications strategy
. Learn industry best practices
. Use Drive's tools and templates
. Analyze your data & improve your strategy
You are in good hands
Powered by Zendesk
- Source by IC Thrive provided a system for internal communication that fostered relationship building. It has drastically improved employee morale and comradery, contributing to a real team dynamic within the company.
- Our previous intranet was so difficult to use, I had to run a half day training session just for the end users. Anything more advanced like form building required HTML code, and not everyone can do it, even with training. With Source by IC Thrive, admin training is minimal because all the custom coding is already done. End users no longer require training because the interface is so intuitive. We bought it and boom out of the box – you have a house built.
- When you’re dealing with as many resources and coworkers as we do, to be able to look them up and connect with them in a fast-paced environment, [Source] is the tool. No matter where an employee is or what sort of computing device they’re using, this co-created database has become West Vancouver municipal government’s most widely used electronic resources.
- One of the biggest reasons we have stayed with IC over the years is the support team. From the very beginning, they’ve just bent over backward. I haven't worked with anybody who hasn't been knowledgeable, professional, pleasant to work with and just so helpful.
- I love that through our own support and blog, [we can] get ideas to involve staff along the way. We have a lot of content available they could leverage for their own training. IC Thrive is unique in that.