Summary: Getting a company intranet for the first time can be a daunting task. However, there comes a breaking point when manual tasks have become too cumbersome, inefficient and time-consuming.
When deliberating about whether or not to get a company intranet, there are a few critical indicators that show whether or not your company is in dire need. These indicators can fall under the categories of an internal communication software, document management software, and productivity in the workplace.
Take this short quiz to see if it’s time for your organization to get a new company intranet!
1.How do you ask a quick/informal question to your colleagues?
2. How do you spread company news?
3. How does project collaboration happen?
4. How do you locate a file you need to review?
5. When a new document is updated, how do you know?
6. How do you update a new policy?
7. When a document has been updated, what happens to the original document?
8. When you need to book a meeting with a manager in a branch across the country, how do you find their contact information?
9. When new employees are hired, their first day typically goes like this:
If you did not answer ‘d’ to all of these questions, perhaps it’s time for you to seriously consider a company intranet. Feel free to contact us, or request a demo from a customer success representative.