Refund, Cancellation & Delivery Policy
The following guidelines govern our refund and cancellations policy.
- Your subscription gets renewed automatically at the end of each contract term
- You can upgrade or downgrade service level at any time, however, IC does not refund any fees in that case
- If you stop using our services in between term, fees paid for the remaining term are not subject to refund
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate IC's service(s) for any reason, subject to reasonable notice
- Without limiting any other remedies, IC may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the services offered by us.
- Important: No refunds are offered, even if a plan is canceled mid-term.
- Your invoice will be from SQBox Solutions Ltd. Which is the parent company to IC.
30-Day No Obligation Cancellation
IC offers secure hosted cloud-delivered intranet service under a 30-day no-obligation cancellation policy. The no obligation cancellation begins immediately upon account activation. The 30-day no obligation cancellation period only applies to new customers and does not apply to customers with an active subscription plan.
At any time during the 30-days, customers can cancel their account and will be refunded in full with a minor service charge.
Cancellation, and Refund Policies
IC charges and collects in advance for use of our secure cloud service. All services rendered are non-refundable. Once a customer selects a subscription plan and provides billing information, IC will calculate a pro-rated amount with the first payment due on signing.
All subscriptions renew automatically on their due renewal date according to date of purchase until officially canceled in writing. Customers may cancel anytime by emailing a notice to email@example.com
Customers will receive an email from IC confirming that their subscription to our secure cloud service has been canceled.
Important: No refunds or credits will be refunded to a customer upon cancellation.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and the customer is responsible for payments of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Customers have the ability to upgrade or downgrade their subscription plan for the SaaS services at any time. For any kind of upgrade or downgrade in subscription, customer has to write to firstname.lastname@example.org.